- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
POLICE yesterday arrested 15 activists camped at Africa Unity Square since last week protesting against government’s alleged misrule, NewsDay has learnt. Five of the activists, including Patson Dzamara, the brother of missing activist Itai Dzamara, were arrested in the early hours yesterday morning, while 10 others were picked up later in the afternoon. The activists had vowed to spend 16 days and nights at the square under the #16DayOccupation symbolism against bad governance. Their lawyer…Read More