- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Government spent more than US$400 million on projects under the Zimbabwe Agenda for Sustainable Socio-Economic Transformation in 2015, with more resources expected to be channelled towards energy, housing, agriculture and other areas. Zim-Asset, adopted in 2013, is Zimbabwe’s foremost economic blueprint and covers infrastructure and utilities, social services and poverty eradication, food security and nutrition as well as value addition and beneficiation through to 2018. In a letter of intent to the IMF contained in…Read More