- Coronavirus: UK schools, colleges and nurseries to close from Friday until further notice,
- THE process of exhumation and reburials of the over 20,000 Gukurahundi Genocide graves is illegal, in violation of sections 110 and 111 of the Criminal Law (Codification and Reform) Act, which criminalises interference with graves and human remains and is no different from tampering with evidence in a crime. The perpetrators of the inhumane gukurahundi genocide must face justice for their crimes against humanity! Sibusiso Ngwenya
- 'NO ONE IS GOING TO SAVE ZIMBABWEANS but themselves', says Simba Makoni (SAM) who is regarded as one of the best ministers to preside over Zimbabwe's Treasury.
- ZIMBABWE'S TOXIC POLITICS AND INTOLERANT POLITICAL climate led to over 60 youths Chamisa aligned youths on Sunday night besieging and grabbing control of Harvest House now rechristened Morgan Richard Tsvangirai (MRT) House in central Harare,
- UNITED STATES CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES REACH 7,099,967 just days after reaching the 200,000 deaths mark.
OVER 20 judges of the Supreme, High and Labour courts are stranded at Victoria Falls Airport over the past two days after Air Zimbabwe failed to pick them up despite that they had return tickets. It is not like they [Air Zimbabwe] have refused. They have developed problems and we have been kept aware of developments by Air Zimbabwe. We are looking at about 20 judges, who are in Victoria Falls. Everything will be resolved,”…Read More