- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
ZIMBABWEANS are enjoying considerable freedom of the Internet, although a United States conservative think tank that has always been anti-Government has identified MDC-T leader Mr Morgan Tsvangirai as a violator of the people’s right to Internet usage. According to a report by Freedom House titled “Freedom on the Net, Zimbabweans”, the country ranks better than most European and African nations because censorship of Internet content is almost non-existent. France and the United Kingdom,…Read More