- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
Internationally renowned musician Chicco Twala claims his firearm was confiscated by detectives investigating Senzo Meyiwa’s murder. This was after they suspected his son Longwe might have used it against the slain Bafana Bafana and Orlando Pirates goalkeeper. Sowetan Sunday World hinted in its website that Twala’s response was prompted by the information leaked to it by two law enforcement agents close to the investigation who said they had confiscated Twala’s fire arm – Source: Sowetan…Read More