- BULAWAYO Council (BCC) clinics have no viral load testing (VLT) machines ,critical in anti-retroviral treatment (ART) for HIV-positive patients.
- ZIM has 1,3 million hiv+ve and 8 000 new patients a year yet gvt can't raise US$6 million for donor antiretroviral funding, Mnangagwa spent 1million flying last month
- 'TWO Bulawayo brothers, crime family Sydney and Addmore Gwatsvaira tortured, killed and their bodies dumped on a farm in South Africa'
- NEW LAW: Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA)s "gagging clauses " to stop people disclosing informationwill be reformed and banned.
- KING Lobengula descendants say they want the government to return the Sauerstown Bulawayo State House land to restore their heritage.
The world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of aircraft and other equipment — Boeing — has been sucked into the Zimbabwe Airways saga where the son-in-law of former president Robert Mugabe, Simba Chikore (alias Mutsahuni), was involved in massive corruption that prejudiced the country of huge amounts of money between 2017 and 2018.America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, Boeing, which also offers defence, space and security systems, and is a service provider of aftermarket support as…Read More