- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
A PROMINENT Bulawayo gynaecologist Mr Solomon Patricio Balus, died while he was in a banking hall on Thursday morning. The Sudanese doctor was 60. He was the head of the gynaecology and obstetrics department at the United Bulawayo Hospitals. According to his secretary, Mr Abel Mutoredzanwa, Dr Balus was at Standard Chartered Bank in the city centre on Wednesday morning when he experienced difficulties in breathing. “We understand that he came to…Read More