- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
A PROMINENT Bulawayo gynaecologist Mr Solomon Patricio Balus, died while he was in a banking hall on Thursday morning. The Sudanese doctor was 60. He was the head of the gynaecology and obstetrics department at the United Bulawayo Hospitals. According to his secretary, Mr Abel Mutoredzanwa, Dr Balus was at Standard Chartered Bank in the city centre on Wednesday morning when he experienced difficulties in breathing. “We understand that he came to…Read More