- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
VICE President Emmerson Mnangagwa has chickened out of an all-stakeholders meeting which was set for Bulawayo as pressure mounts on him to apologise over his recent comment that the late Joshua Nkomo was a sell-out. According to Bulawayo Metropolitan provincial administrator Khonzani Ncube, Mnangagwa was meant to have a consultative meeting on Thursday at the small and large city halls between 9am and 2pm. But it emerged on Wednesday that the VP had to cancel…Read More