- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
VICE President Emmerson Mnangagwa has chickened out of an all-stakeholders meeting which was set for Bulawayo as pressure mounts on him to apologise over his recent comment that the late Joshua Nkomo was a sell-out. According to Bulawayo Metropolitan provincial administrator Khonzani Ncube, Mnangagwa was meant to have a consultative meeting on Thursday at the small and large city halls between 9am and 2pm. But it emerged on Wednesday that the VP had to cancel…Read More