- 17,089 UK CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES as number of UK deaths rises above 1,000 after 260 deaths up from 759 on Friday.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
- DYSON HAS RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM THE UK government for 10,000 ventilators to support efforts by the country's National Health Service to treat coronavirus patients.
- US PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HAS ORDERED GENERAL MOTORS TO MAKE VENTILATORS ventilators for coronavirus patients after attacking the car giant's chief executive.
THOUSANDS of people were yesterday left stranded after failing to access their money as the cash crunch continues to worsen in Harare and other major cities across the country, amid heightened fears of a massive economic decline similar to the one witnessed in 2008. Depositors, who intended to travel for the long weekend due to Workers’ Day on Sunday and a public holiday on Monday, failed to access their money from mostly locally-owned banks. Long…Read More