- COMMUTERS stranded as Bulawayo kombis withdraw service in protest against fuel price hikes and unfair competition from government Zupco buses.
- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
MAIN opposition party MDC-T supporters in Chiendambuya, Makoni North, yesterday defied a police ban and went ahead with their unsanctioned demonstration against Zanu PF government’s alleged misrule. Police had on Thursday ordered aspiring MP in the constituency David Tekeshe to call off the demonstrations. However, more than 200 placard-waving supporters marched at Chiendambuya Growth Point as they demanded the resignation of President of Robert Mugabe, accusing him of mismanaging the economy. The demonstrations went on…Read More