- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
MAIN opposition party MDC-T supporters in Chiendambuya, Makoni North, yesterday defied a police ban and went ahead with their unsanctioned demonstration against Zanu PF government’s alleged misrule. Police had on Thursday ordered aspiring MP in the constituency David Tekeshe to call off the demonstrations. However, more than 200 placard-waving supporters marched at Chiendambuya Growth Point as they demanded the resignation of President of Robert Mugabe, accusing him of mismanaging the economy. The demonstrations went on…Read More