- ' The military came into power by the bullet, no ballot will move them' WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION.COM.
- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
Women in Zimbabwe will certainly be celebrating their right to free movement after Bulawayo High Court judge, Justice Nokuthula Moyo, ruled that under the Criminal Law (Codification and Reform) Act, loitering for the purposes of prostitution is no longer a crime as that law is now non existent It therefore follows that the arrest and fining of women, by police, on charges of allegedly loitering for the purposes of prostitution,is illegal as…Read More