- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
Tendai Mugabe Harare Bureau— VICE President Phelekezela Mphoko yesterday said it is not a given that an individual from the Karanga tribe will succeed President Robert Mugabe, saying people should not lose sleep over statements by some excitable people in Zanu-PF. Cde Mphoko said some people were already insinuating that President Mugabe was a Zezuru and it followed that a Karanga should succeed him. Introducing First Lady Cde Grace Mugabe at a rally where she was assessing…Read More