- 'IT WILL BE MANDATORY FOR newly qualified teachers to know at least four of the 16 Zimbabwe’s official languages'-Professor Amon Murwira
- ' MDC protests were banned, because of MDC-Alliance’s incitement of violence and contraband of catapults and stones'-Sibusiso Moyo
- MDC PLEADS WITH International community to haul Mnangagwa to the ICC over human rights abuses
- Kambarami abducted ,dreadlocks shaved off with glass, MDC chair Tabitha and 7 others arrested, ex VP, Mphoko fled Zacc at high speed, Ndiweni jailed 18 months
- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
MUTARE: Feruka Refinery Plant which was constructed in 1965 during the then Rhodesia is now a complete right off, operating as storage facility only after government failed to upgrade the facility. The plant only operated for 15 months and is now currently used as a loading, storage and blending facility without the refinery aspect. Petro-Zim general manager, Cathrine Katsande said it was cheaper to construct a new plant than to refurbish the existing one. Currently,…Read More