- 'Angola’s ex-president Dos Santos’ defends his son and ex central bank gov over embezzling US$500 million from Angola's ’s sovereign wealth fund'.
- 'Lesotho’s ruling party gave PM Thabane an ultimatum to resign by yesterday after his wife was charged with the murder of her rival'.
- A GURUVE ZIMBABWE WOMAN (29) SCALDED HER HUSBAND WITH HOT water after he caught her being intimate with her boyfriend in an outside toilet..
- GVT appoints Mass Media trustees, following a 20 year dormant Zimbabwe Mass Media Trust, which interestingly is the majority shareholder in Zimpapers.
- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
MUTARE: Feruka Refinery Plant which was constructed in 1965 during the then Rhodesia is now a complete right off, operating as storage facility only after government failed to upgrade the facility. The plant only operated for 15 months and is now currently used as a loading, storage and blending facility without the refinery aspect. Petro-Zim general manager, Cathrine Katsande said it was cheaper to construct a new plant than to refurbish the existing one. Currently,…Read More