- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
A HIGH Court judge has ordered a 72-year-old Binga woman who “operated on” her granddaughter in an attempt to remove fibroids from her uterus before she bled to death to immediately stop the traditional operations she said she had been practising for years. Justice Francis Bere of the Bulawayo High Court, on circuit in Hwange, made the order as she sentenced Mata Muzamba. Muzamba pleaded not guilty to murder, but offered a limited plea of…Read More