- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
GLOBAL ISSUES that need everyone’s undivided attention as we fight to save the planet for the future of all our children and descendants. As an expression of gratitude to the overwhelming support from people across the open to all public www.newzimbabwevision.com media platforms, the main group zimbabwe news 4us zimbabweanswhich will in a few hours today reach 200,000 members, we call upon all people to take a momemnt to think about tomorrow, our children and…Read More