- ' The military came into power by the bullet, no ballot will move them' WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION.COM.
- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
THE MDC has lost , many cadres in senior positions since the infamous Zanu PF ‘NIKUV’ victory of 31st July 2013, more prominently, such key figures as the MDC chairman Goodrich Chimbaira, MDC policy director Qhubani Moyo and MDC spokesman Nhlanhla Dube. Some key figure chose not to leave but instead to step down from their official posts, and these include MDC deputy chairperson Frank Chamunorwa and MDC Secretary-General Priscilla Misihairabwi Mushonga. The latest senior official that MDC has lost,…Read More