- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
Case postponed yet again … Theo Bronkhorst (right) arriving at Hwange court Thursday THE local hunter accused of failing to stop the killing of Cecil the lion said Thursday that his family and business had been destroyed amid the outcry which followed the lion’s death and that charges against him should be dropped. Government said on Monday it would not charge American dentist Walter Palmer, who killed its most prized lion with a bow and…Read More