- World’s oldest man Bob Weighton 112 , a great-grandfather-of-25– has had his birthday party cancelled due to coronavirus isolation
- THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE SUPPORT a campaign to protect people's mental health during the coronavirus outbreak.
- 17,089 UK CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES as number of UK deaths rises above 1,000 after 260 deaths up from 759 on Friday.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
GOVERNMENT plans to impose a 10 percent tax on foreign-owned firms to fund a black economic empowerment programme that is designed to bring the companies under local majority control, a minister was quoted as saying on Monday. Some of the companies that could be affected by the new tax include the world’s top two platinum producers Anglo American Platinum and Impala Platinum Holdings, which both have operations in Zimbabwe. Under the Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment…Read More