- 'Ex Sunday Mail Editor Edmund Kudzayi , this week sensationally claimed that exiled ex-minister Jonathan Moyo funded the MDC 2018 presidential candidate Nelson Chamisa's election campaign'.
- BUS ACCIDENT, AGAIN! 1 passenger died and 16 were injured when a Checheche bound Inter Africa bus overturned at the 27km peg along Harare-Marondera road at 0620am , with 25 passengers on board.
- Mliswa a nephew of Zimbabwe's President Mnangagwa , forcibly grabbed a million-pound business investment in Harare nearly a decade ago from cancer patient, British businessman Paul Westwood.
- OPPOSITION MDC-ALLIANCE HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY THE ZANU PF G40 cabal, amid indications that the cabal kingpins funded the opposition outfit and did consultancy work ahead of the 2018 harmonised elections.
- A US-BASED STRATEGIC THINK TANK PREDICTS A 'resounding 2023 election victory by President Emmerson Mnangagwa to' in a revealing report released on Thursday.
‘MET DEPT LIED TO GVT ABOUT PREDICTED RAINFALL, HENCE DROP IN KARIBA DAM LEVELS AND FAILURE TO GENERATE ENOUGH ELECTRICITY’ .. ZANU pf, Energy Minister Samuel Undenge THE country’s meteorological department should not be trusted because it lied to government leading to the failure to prepare for the current power supply crisis, Energy Minister Samuel Undenge has said. Undenge told journalists Thursday that his ministry would no longer trust the met-office following the unprecedented drop…Read More