- MDC-T S-G MWONZORA locked up the party’s headquarters yesterday, following a Court ruling that declared Dr Thokozani Khupe the legitimate leader of the opposition and that the party should go back to its 2014 structures before calling for a congress in 90 days.
- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
‘MET DEPT LIED TO GVT ABOUT PREDICTED RAINFALL, HENCE DROP IN KARIBA DAM LEVELS AND FAILURE TO GENERATE ENOUGH ELECTRICITY’ .. ZANU pf, Energy Minister Samuel Undenge THE country’s meteorological department should not be trusted because it lied to government leading to the failure to prepare for the current power supply crisis, Energy Minister Samuel Undenge has said. Undenge told journalists Thursday that his ministry would no longer trust the met-office following the unprecedented drop…Read More