- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
- Raunchy dancer and singer Beverly “Bev” Sibanda, tied the knot with a UK-based medical doctor Chambuka Mupudzi at the Harare Magistrates Court yesterday.
- THE Zimbabwean Embassy in SA verifies nationalities of four suspects in the murder of a senior cop in Johannesburg's Diepsloot area.
President Robert Mugabe’s recent visit to India to attend a cultural event and his unceremonious return encapsulates all that is wrong with his government and the damage it has done to our country. This dodgy ‘holiday’ comes just two weeks after Mugabe’s birthday celebrations which gobbled up hundreds of thousands of dollars. Meanwhile the country is being ravaged by drought and people are dying in their numbers in public hospitals due to shortages…Read More