- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
Police have arrested a Kwekwe General Hospital nurse and her boyfriend as they widen investigations into a case in which patients were drugged and killed before their identification particulars were used to claim insurance cover from Old Mutual Life Assurance Company. One of the victims is now having to be exhumed as part of investigations. Apart from the case for which the nurse Renica Chakabvapasi (30) and her boyfriend Godwin Takarwa Mugwangi (48)…Read More