- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
President Robert Mugabe has no vision beyond power retention and those angling to succeed him are worse off, MDC Renewal Team secretary-general Tendai Biti has said. Addressing a district structures meeting in Makoni West on Sunday, Biti said most Zimbabweans were suffering as a product of “visionless leadership.” “A long period of suffering under Ian Smith’s colonial rule followed by the visionless leadership of Mugabe has been the story of our people,” Biti said. He…Read More