- US R&B SINGER Tinashe Kachingwe says she is'proud of Zimbabwean roots' after an internet row about her citizenship,
- ‘3 Zimbavhas/ Zimbabweans Zesa CEO Chifamba (59), (ZETDC) MD-Chinembiri (53) Fin dir-Dhliwayo (51) in US$11,8 mil scam’
- Three of the most controversial figures of Sudan’s ruling Transitional Military Council , top Generals offer to resign, a key demand of the protest movement
- WHITE SUPREMACIST with tatoo of black man with a noose around his neck hanging from a tree, has been executed Texas for brutal dragging death of black man
- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
President Robert Mugabe has no vision beyond power retention and those angling to succeed him are worse off, MDC Renewal Team secretary-general Tendai Biti has said. Addressing a district structures meeting in Makoni West on Sunday, Biti said most Zimbabweans were suffering as a product of “visionless leadership.” “A long period of suffering under Ian Smith’s colonial rule followed by the visionless leadership of Mugabe has been the story of our people,” Biti said. He…Read More