- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
PROSECUTOR in Beitbridge allegedly kidnapped three men and tortured them until one of them ruptured a kidney after accusing the trio of stealing from his house. Muchiwande Forbes Sithole, 35, allegedly went on the warpath when he found that his house had been broken into and property worth R7,300 had been stolen. He allegedly teamed up with two people, who were not named in court, to severely assault Knowledge Mike, Gabriel Choruwa and Clemence Moyo,…Read More