- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT, carer who did not call for help and left 89 year old pensioner to die alone because she feared deportation has been jailed 33 months.
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) identifies 433 vehicles (unpaid duty) in unscrupulous shipping agents or third parties scam
- Opposition Zimbabwe Development Party (ZDP) party president Kisinoti Mukwazhe (49) died last night at Karanda Mission Hospital after a short illness.
- President Mnangagwa's spokesperson George Charamba says economic problems root in former President Robert Mugabe's reign.
- A Tree fell on a kombi, killing 2 two people in Mbare during a storm this afternoon.
THE Minister of Local Government, Public Works and National Housing, Saviour Kasukuwere, has identified 318 hectares of land for the construction of between 10,000 and 20,000 high density residential stands for youths in Bulawayo. Kasukuwere on Thursday visited Umvutsha Farm in Greater Bulawayo where houses will be constructed following a pledge he made in the city three weeks ago. “A few weeks ago, I announced that my ministry would be rolling out…Read More