- 17,089 UK CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES as number of UK deaths rises above 1,000 after 260 deaths up from 759 on Friday.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
- DYSON HAS RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM THE UK government for 10,000 ventilators to support efforts by the country's National Health Service to treat coronavirus patients.
- US PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HAS ORDERED GENERAL MOTORS TO MAKE VENTILATORS ventilators for coronavirus patients after attacking the car giant's chief executive.
GENEVA. –European oil companies, especially Swiss commodity traders, are exploiting weak African fuel standards by selling toxic diesel and gasoline across the continent, a campaign group said Thursday.A three-year investigation published by Switzerland-based environmental and economic group Public Eye did not accuse oil companies of breaking any laws.But it charged several firms with using an “illegitimate strategy” to boost profits, hawking so-called “African quality” fuels that have had devastating health and environmental impacts across…Read More