- 3National Railways of ZIMBABWE workers died last night in train crash between Mutare and Machipanda
- ZANU-PF initiates MNANGAGWA third term in office campaign
- 'I and my family are Zanu- PF and will not donate to opposition '-Chivayo
- Jailed Russian Alexei Navalny an opposition leader, has died
- 2 South Africa soldiers killed, 2 wounded in DRC (SADC) training.
Warriors financier, Wicknell Chivayo marked the restoration of his relationship with Zifa by paying off Zimbabwe senior men’s national team coach Kalisto Pasuwa’s salary, which was in arrears. Chivayo presented Zifa president Philip Chiyangwa with $30 000 cash, with $21 000 being payment of Pasuwa’s salary for three months, while the rest was donated to the Mighty Warriors. The businessman said he rescinded his decision to turn his back on football after advice…Read More