- STATE PENSION AGE SET TO RISE to 68 in Treasury’s ‘big bazooka’ cash grab
- CASH STRAPPED ZIMBABWE GOVERNMENT suspected to be readying for money printing as govt turns to Treasury bills, bonds
- YEAR 5 STUDENT DOCTOR 27 at Mpilo Central Hospital, heavily assaulted 2 men he busted having sex with his pregnant lover at a city lodge and flat respectively.
- SICK AND TIRED OF BEING BROKE AND HUNGRY , Zimbabwean, 30 hangs himself in Ditladi village Botswana.
- SANCTIONS ON ZIMBABWE exacerbate the challenges that SA have regards to unemployment and health services,-President Ramaphosa.
Warriors financier, Wicknell Chivayo marked the restoration of his relationship with Zifa by paying off Zimbabwe senior men’s national team coach Kalisto Pasuwa’s salary, which was in arrears. Chivayo presented Zifa president Philip Chiyangwa with $30 000 cash, with $21 000 being payment of Pasuwa’s salary for three months, while the rest was donated to the Mighty Warriors. The businessman said he rescinded his decision to turn his back on football after advice…Read More