- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
THE Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (Zacc) has suspended 19 employees, who include investigators, to pave way for investigations into various crimes.The suspensions were effected yesterday, according to a statement by Zacc chairperson Job Whabira. “The 19 have been suspended on the following allegations – fraud, corruption, insubordination, failure to obey lawful instructions, absence from duty without official authority, divulging commission information to outsiders in breach of the Official Secrets Act, as well as giving…Read More