- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
- 1 680 PRISONERS-53 women and 1 627 men prisoners were yesterday released from prisons countrywide under the presidential amnesty.
- POLICE in Bulawayo called as customers fought in mealie meal queues in the city centre and Nketa Suburb
- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
THE Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (Zacc) has suspended 19 employees, who include investigators, to pave way for investigations into various crimes.The suspensions were effected yesterday, according to a statement by Zacc chairperson Job Whabira. “The 19 have been suspended on the following allegations – fraud, corruption, insubordination, failure to obey lawful instructions, absence from duty without official authority, divulging commission information to outsiders in breach of the Official Secrets Act, as well as giving…Read More