- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
- Raunchy dancer and singer Beverly “Bev” Sibanda, tied the knot with a UK-based medical doctor Chambuka Mupudzi at the Harare Magistrates Court yesterday.
- THE Zimbabwean Embassy in SA verifies nationalities of four suspects in the murder of a senior cop in Johannesburg's Diepsloot area.
Premier Service Medical Aid Society managing director Mr Henry Mandishona has been sent on forced leave pending investigations into various misdemeanors, which include suspected mismanagement, only four months after he was appointed. PSMAS has a well-documented history of abuse of resources which came to light after former group chief executive Dr Cuthbert Dube was booted out for earning over $500 000 per month in both salary and allowances.Dr Dube’s management also earned obscene salaries and…Read More