- Boris Johnson Johnon who is expecting his second child with Carrie is in December confirms he has six children
- AFTER 42 MILION CORONAVIRUS CASES AND OVER 670,000 deaths, US eases coronavirus travel restrictions, re-opening to passengers from the UK, EU and other nations.
- BREAKING NEWS: South Africa Johannesburg's Zimbabwean mayor Jolee Dee Matongo who was elected only last month, has died in a car crash
- A BBC Panorama investigation has found evidence that suggests one of Britain's biggest companies paid a bribe to the former Zimbabwean leader Robert Mugabe
- ANCIENT WORLD'S BIGGEST tree, by volume on Earth, 275ft (83m) General Sherman, about 2,500 years old in California's world-famous Sequoia National Park is wrapped with fire-resistant blankets.
Premier Service Medical Aid Society managing director Mr Henry Mandishona has been sent on forced leave pending investigations into various misdemeanors, which include suspected mismanagement, only four months after he was appointed. PSMAS has a well-documented history of abuse of resources which came to light after former group chief executive Dr Cuthbert Dube was booted out for earning over $500 000 per month in both salary and allowances.Dr Dube’s management also earned obscene salaries and…Read More