- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
Vice-President Phelekezela Mphoko is still holed up at five-star Rainbow Towers hotel — three months after the government bought him a house in the city’s leafy suburb of The Grange near Chisipite. The Chisipite house cost US$3,5 million. The VP has been staying at the hotel since December 2014, soon after his appointment as one of President Robert Mugabe’s deputies following an elective Zanu PF congress. Local Government, Public Works and National Housing permanent secretary…Read More