- Jonathan Moyo is seeking to apologise to VP Chiwenga after accusing him of using a ghost writer for his doctoral thesis.
- LACK OF FUEL and kombis plus fare increase up to $8-to $15 per trip force sores of commuters in Bulawayo to board open trucks and walk home.
- ACCIDENT: A boy (9) died after he was hit by a kombi at the intersection of 3rd Avenue and Fort Street in Bulawayo.
- SUSPENDED ZANU PFdeputy youth secretary Lewis Matutu has been stripped of his Kwekwe farm which he had violently grabbed from Onisimo Zhavairo with the help of over 20 ruling party youths.
- THREE BULAWAYO LOVINGDALE SURBURB ZIMBABWEAN friends axed a man to death after he overpowered them in defence of his female neighbour.
A MAN has had his arm amputated after a nurse at Mpilo Central Hospital allegedly gave him a wrong injection which caused it to rot. The hospital has admitted wrong-doing and performed the amputation free of charge. Austin Ndlovu, 63, of Bhazhe Village was amputated on Monday night following fears that the gangrene on his arm would spread to the rest of his body. The decomposing arm, Ndlovu told The Chronicle yesterday, was producing a…Read More