- A ZIMBABWEAN TRANSGENDER woman has successfully won her appeal at the South African High Court, stopping that country's immigration department from deporting her.
- EVIDENCE OF GRAIN MARKETING BOARD (GMB) maize subsidy abuse scam through allocation of grain to undeserving people who would divert it onto the black market and neighbouring countries as far as the Democratic Republic of Congo,
- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
THE government will from next year ban the use of electric water geysers and give users five years to migrate to solar-powered water heaters in a bid to save up to 400 megawatts of electricity, energy officials said on Wednesday. The country, where six in 10 people have no access to electricity, is experiencing some of its worst power cuts, some lasting up to 24 hours, worsened by the routine maintenance at its two largest…Read More