- 'IT WILL BE MANDATORY FOR newly qualified teachers to know at least four of the 16 Zimbabwe’s official languages'-Professor Amon Murwira
- ' MDC protests were banned, because of MDC-Alliance’s incitement of violence and contraband of catapults and stones'-Sibusiso Moyo
- MDC PLEADS WITH International community to haul Mnangagwa to the ICC over human rights abuses
- Kambarami abducted ,dreadlocks shaved off with glass, MDC chair Tabitha and 7 others arrested, ex VP, Mphoko fled Zacc at high speed, Ndiweni jailed 18 months
- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
MIXING politics with agriculture and handing vast tracts of land to lazy farmers who then squander millions of dollars meant for production and resale for quick cash government-provided free inputs is what has destroyed Zimbabwe’s once-vibrant agricultural sector. This was the damning assessment of Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) chief John Mangudya as the country again pleads for more than $300 million to import grain from its neighbours. About 1.5 million people are predicted to…Read More