- HANGING TREEE: Where British settlers hung nine Ndebele warriors more than 100 years ago at the height of the Umvukela (Matabeleland uprisings) in 1896-7, along JMN Nkomo Street between Connaught Avenue and Masotsha Ndlovu Avenue, is a national monument as it symbolises both subjugation and resistance to colonialism by the Zimabwe’s citizens.
- 300 Cowdray Park opposition members mostly defectors from MDC-Alliance joined Zanu-PF during yesterday’s meeting
- Borrowdale road and Harare Drive traffic lights hit-and-run driver arrested after a recording of the incident went viral on social media.
- Financial institutions have grouped under the Bankers Association and resolved not to accept the state-issued 99-year farm leases.
- OPPOSITION party Zapu says it will this week write to Parliament seeking to recall its former members, who are now part of the ruling Zanu-PF.
You look at Wicknell Chivhayo and the hogwash he has been writing lately and you say to yourself, yeah, indeed money can’t buy you everything. But come on guys, let’s give it to the boy. He is a pleasant nuisance. Over the past few days, I have been keenly following what this boy has been saying and he reminded me of that song “Money Can’t Buy You Class” by Countess Luann. Luann sings: “Money rich…Read More