- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Top members of Zanu-PF have spurned a politburo invitation to discuss the succession issue within the ruling party as they are afraid it could be a way of trapping them. Party sources who spoke to The Zimbabwean said word had filtered down from the politburo that party structures were free to discuss President Robert Mugabe’s succession. “What we heard is that the subject of succession was mentioned at a recent politburo meeting after the president…Read More