- 'SHEFFIELD UK Zimbabwean facing UK deportation as 2,500 Zimbabwean failed asylum seekers face 'repatriation in exchange for aid money', according to reports.'
- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
Top members of Zanu-PF have spurned a politburo invitation to discuss the succession issue within the ruling party as they are afraid it could be a way of trapping them. Party sources who spoke to The Zimbabwean said word had filtered down from the politburo that party structures were free to discuss President Robert Mugabe’s succession. “What we heard is that the subject of succession was mentioned at a recent politburo meeting after the president…Read More