- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
PRESDENT Robert Mugabe on Saturday attacked former deputy Joice Mujuru, describing her as a ‘naïve idiot’ for believing that n’anga’s, or traditional diviners, could help her oust the veteran leader and take over power. But, now aged 91, the Zanu PF leader’s memory is probably failing him for he may also have been astoundingly naïve regarding the traditional healers. Not song long back, Mugabe dispatched a posse of top government ministers to see a 37-year-old…Read More