- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
‘ SEKERAMAYI, KASUKUWERE, MOHADI FAIL TO SECURE RELEASE OF 94 YEAR OLD JOHANNE MASOWE MASOWE VADZIDZI VAJESU APOSTOLIC SECT CAPTIVE’ The ministerial team tasked by President Robert Mugabe to rescue “abducted” popular prophet Madzibaba Wimbo – real name Aaron Mhukuta – has apparently failed in their mandate. Wimbo, his family claims, was allegedly taken against his will by senior army officials, allegedly pushing for Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s presidential ambitions, in a bid…Read More