- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
HARARE – President Robert Mugabe’s number one child, Bona Nyepudzai’s tricky marriage to Simba Chikore, is allegedly on the brink of damage and possible collapse owing to secret plans by Mugabe and the First Lady Grace, to nudge their daughter into an influential political role in Zanu PF and government, The Telescope News reported. Speculation is now rife that Mugabe and his wife, are working to position Bona into earning a powerful political post,…Read More