- DOG and donkey meat in Bulawayo, now several Harare butcheries closed down for using embalming chemicals as meat preservatives,-take away anyone?
- ISRAELI PM BENJAMIN NETANYAHU CHARGED with fraud, breach of trust ,corruption and bribery
- High Court Judge allows Mugabe's cousin, Ignatius Chombo's passport, to be released to him
- FORMER SOUTH AFRICA STATE SECURITY MINISTER Bongani Bongo was arrested on Thursday on charges of corruption.
- LIST OF RENAMED BULAWAYO AND HARARE roads after Emmerson Mnangagwa, John Landa Nkomo, Queen Lozikeyi and South Africa's Oliver Tambo.
IN the face of unrelenting pressure from within Zanu PF, President Robert Mugabe has once again turned to the church for divine intervention and votes, as angry war veterans have vowed to dump him, while vicious factional fights threaten to tear apart the party ahead of the 2018 elections. Last Friday, Mugabe dangled a carrot to Zimbabwe Assemblies of God Africa (Zaoga) church members, offering them additional land for expansion of the Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti…Read More