- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
A TOUT died while 16 people were injured when a Tshova Mubaiwa Taxi Association kombi collided with a Toyota Gaia at an uncontrolled intersection in Bulawayo’s Tshabalala suburb yesterday morning. The tout (23) who was hanging out of the kombi window on impact, was dragged on the tarred road after the vehicle overturned and slid on its side. Witnesses said one side of the unidentified tout’s body was mangled and blood spouted…Read More