- MDC-T leader Tsvangirai to get a golden handshake including a gratuity, medical cover and Highlands mansion he occupied during his tenure as GNU Prime Minister.
- VP Rtd Gen Chiwenga to ensure all security officers take part in removing illegal vendors and pirate taxi operators after 48 hours nationwide
- FOUR die of cholera in Chegutu, a disease that killed over 4000 people in 2008 in Zimbabwe. Neighbouring Zambia has so far had 3260 cases of cholera and 74 cholera deaths in the current outbreak
- Chinamasa defends Obert Mpofus wealth on allegations of corruption 'We are comfortable with rich white people, but a rich black man, we conclude that he is a thief. This is not a fair comment'
- ZIMBABWE BACKS DOWN ON RETIRING 30 senior officers from the rank of senior assistant commissioner and above, and reduces the number to be retired to only 11.
Swiss Gianni Infantino ( 45) , the general secretary of European governing body UEFA, has won the presidential election for the world’s Top Soccer governing body (FIFA) Gianni a former lawyer, won ,after receiving 115 votes and announced that they will restore respect thus everyone in the world will applaud Fifa. By Sibusiso Ngwenya photo-Daily Mail UK -UEFA general secretary Gianni Infantino has won Fifa Presidential ElectionRead More