- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
War veterans’ leaders who declined to be named told NewsDay yesterday that Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa and Zanu PF national commissar Saviour Kasukuwere had no locus standi to dictate what they should or should not say as their “welfare as stockholders of the ruling party was at stake”. Mnangagwa, who all along was the war veterans’ Trojan Horse for the 2018 polls, yesterday said it was “highly irresponsible and disloyal” for the former fighters to challenge…Read More