- 17,089 UK CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES as number of UK deaths rises above 1,000 after 260 deaths up from 759 on Friday.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
- DYSON HAS RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM THE UK government for 10,000 ventilators to support efforts by the country's National Health Service to treat coronavirus patients.
- US PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HAS ORDERED GENERAL MOTORS TO MAKE VENTILATORS ventilators for coronavirus patients after attacking the car giant's chief executive.
Kariba Dam water levels have dropped to 16% despite the current rains falling throughout the country, the Zambezi River Authority (ZRA) has said. Last month, the water levels in the dam that produces the bulk of the country’s electricity had dropped to 21% from 40% recorded in June before falling to the current 16%. ZRA indicated that only one-metre water levels were left to sustain the country until meaningful rains pound. Although the authority did…Read More