- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
- UNITED STATES DEMANDS THAT the Mnangagwa government must cease all acts of violence against citizens.
- POLICE BAN MDC MARCH planned to comemorate Tsvangirai's death on 14/2/19
- 'BITI IS A DESPERATE MAN envious of the government's fruitful efforts in economic recovery'-Mangwana
The ruling Zanu PF party has ordered a shutdown of all vending sites and small-scale businesses in Harare today as it seeks to commandeer residents to belated May Day celebrations, where Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa and some Cabinet ministers are expected to roll out the party’s 2018 election promises, NewsDay has learnt.For the first time since the turn of the millennium, this year government has organised the Workers’ Day celebrations through the ruling party’s affiliated…Read More