- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
The Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights Communications officer Kumbirai Mafunda has said police in Harare have arrested three union leaders after assaulting and blocking some peaceful protesters who staged a demonstration against the government’s failure to remunerate civil servants. “Anti-riot police officers on Monday 04 January 2016 arrested Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (RTUZ) leaders Obert Masaraure, Robson Chere and Pride Mukono and detained them at Harare Central Police Station after breaking up an anti-government…Read More