- BULAWAYO POLICE ARREST HUNDREDS of people who were queuing at TM Hyper to buy maize meal, a few hours after the police issued an order instructing people to vacate the CBD and follow the Lockdown regulations that seek to effect social distancing.
- JUDGEMENT that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T, reinforces Khupe's claim to MDC constitutional leadership and control of MDC finances, assets including, buildings, furniture, vehicles and documents, literally all MDC material as the acting president of the MDC at law.
- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
- 1 680 PRISONERS-53 women and 1 627 men prisoners were yesterday released from prisons countrywide under the presidential amnesty.
A professional Zimbabwean hunter was granted bail Wednesday on charges of “failing to prevent an illegal hunt” after he organised an expedition in which an American dentist killed a lion popular with tourists. The death of Cecil the lion triggered an outpouring of anger around the world after it was alleged that the beast was lured out of Hwange National Park and shot with a powerful bow and arrow. Theo Bronkhorst, wearing a green sleeveless…Read More