- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
FORMER war veterans leader Jabulani Sibanda (JS) was instrumental in President Robert Mugabe’s re-election in 2013 but now says the 92-year-old has become a burden for Zimbabweans. Last week he told Richard Chidza (RC) why he has had a change of heart. Below are excerpts of the interview. RC: You were expelled from Zanu-PF in 2014 for allegedly supporting former vice-president Joice Mujuru. Mujuru has now formed Zimbabwe People First, but you have not come…Read More