- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
Government negotiators yesterday met civil servants’ representatives and gave them specific January pay dates, with all set to be paid by the end of the month, and promised to soon give them firm dates when their 2015 bonuses will be paid. Members of the Zimbabwe National Army will get their salaries on January 16, followed by those from the Zimbabwe Republic Police on January 20. Those in Education will be paid on January 27, while…Read More