- A 19-YEAR-OLD BULAWAYO DOMESTIC WORKER FOUGHT OFF two knife-wielding men and sent them fleeing after they broke into a house and tried to rape her and her employer's daughters aged seven and 14 years,
- MDC-T National Council, the Supreme-decision-making body in between Congresses met today deliberated on key issues affecting the partyand fired the MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe
- MUGABE:-BLAME NDEBELES, ZAPU AND ZIPRA FOR GUKURAHUNDI
- The Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ) Secretary - General Mr Raymond Majongwe has threatened to take the government to court for failing to address hunger and schooling equipment for school children after 38 years of independence.
- MDC-T NATIONAL CHAIRMAN LOVEMORE MOYO, YESTERDAY QUIT BOTH HIS POSITION AND MDC T PARTY citing, among other issues, what he called the unconstitutional power grab by leader Mr Nelson Chamisa.
The troubled President, Robert Gabriel Mugabe is reported to be on a hunger strike in protest against his military arrest at his blue roof masion in Borrowdale.
The despot is said to have refused to have any food since Saturday 18 th November 2017′
His nephew Minister Patrick Zhuwao told South Africa radio while in hiding there that his uncle President Robert Mugabe and wife Grace Mugabe were “willing to die for what is correct.”
It is also reported that contrary to reports that Grace Mugabe had fled to Namibia, she infact is holed up under military arrest like her husband president Robert Mugabe at the blue roof mansion.
The hunger strike if genuine is another of Mugabe’s attempts to upset attempts to remove him as he feels betrayed by his longterm ally and deputy Emmerson Mnangagwa and he will use this as leverage to attempt to draw in foreign assistance from AU and SADC on the grounds that his human rights are being trampled upon
At the moment SADC and AU cannot involve themselves because the generals have refused to call it a coup, and the people of Zimbabe are at peace and with their army while at the same time also clearly not wanting anything to do with foreign intervention such as AU, SADC, the West and other because they were neglected for 18 years while they pleaded for help and this time they are going it alone without outside help but simply on the same side with the military. More news to follow.
The Discerning eye new zimbabwe vision says if he continues with a hunger strike, what exactly is the problem as he for the last 20 years has kept many Zimbabweans on a ‘road kill’ diet of mice,..its his choice as you shouldn’t force a man to eat. Zimbabweans are a democratic people, if the president doen’t want to eat, stop infringing upon his rights by forcing him to eat,…siyaso,..leave him alone! By Sibusiso Ngwenya